quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

Janis Joplin - Trust me


[...]
Oh, my love is like a seed, baby, just needs time to grow,
It's growing stronger day by day,
That's the price that we both got to pay.

I gotta know, know that I'm ready, oh ready to settle down,
'Cause I think too much of your loving, baby,
Yeah, I don't wanna mess your life around!
[...]
You shouldn't mind paying the price, any price, any price.
[...]
Trust in me baby, trust in me baby,
Trust in my love, in my heart.
Keep the faith, baby, keep the faith in me, dear, in my arms, in my love.
Don't turn your face away from me, dear, oh you leave a lostgirl,
Oh, don't turn your love away, no no no no no no no,
You gotta believe in me, baby, yeah, trust me dear, oh...


Nossa, já tinha um bom tempo que não escutava Janis,
mas hoje me veio uma vontade de escutá-la.
Gosto do jeito como sua voz expressa a letra da música,
emoções, sensações e muitos sentimentos.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Volte quando quiser!
(: